You've charted a path to your goals and so far, youÂ´re achieving them, but off in the distance there's a shred of doubt questioning if you could be doing better. Could you? We created Q-Rings 110BCD and 130BCD from the concept that you could pedal more efficiently if only you could take greater advantage of your maximum power effort while lessening the time spent in the dead spots of a pedal rotation. Subtle but efficient 10% ovality and compatible with your standard 110BCD or 130BCD cranks, Q-Rings unprecedented orientation factor yield an improved pedal stroke marked by performance. Choose from 5 Optimum Chain ring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune your improved riding experience and go further and faster with less fatigue.
- Fits common compact 110mm BCD road cranks
- Q-Ring's 10% ovalization offers a scientifically proven biomechanical advantage over round chainrings
- Best suited for long-distance riding and those who commonly spin while in the saddle
- Optimum Chainring Position power tuning feature: 5 OCP settings (outer)
- Made in Spain from CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with steel pins
- Aerodynamic shape also adds stiffness
- Arm x BCD: 5x110mm
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
Endurance House Sarasota/Bradenton does not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
All items are carefully inspected and assembled by highly experienced mechanics. For any manufacturer defects, we will work with the manufacturer to ensure prompt warranty claims. For shipping damage, we ship via FedEx through BikeFlights.com. We ensure that the item is insured up to the purchase price, and the customer will be required to work with BikeFlights for remedy.