True to its award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA ONE ONEÂ® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, weâ€™re talking a smooth, smooth ride. And to top it all, the 5 has a clean, engineered mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort. Go in comfort and speed.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONEÂ® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
Endurance House Sarasota/Bradenton does not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
All items are carefully inspected and assembled by highly experienced mechanics. For any manufacturer defects, we will work with the manufacturer to ensure prompt warranty claims. For shipping damage, we ship via FedEx through BikeFlights.com. We ensure that the item is insured up to the purchase price, and the customer will be required to work with BikeFlights for remedy.